Here are a few thoughts I had on improving things for next year:
- Offer a couple awards for the top presentations, maybe $500 or $1,000 (I'm a firm believer in economic incentives.)
- In fact, you could have two awards: the top presentation as determined by audience vote, and then the top presentation determined by a presenter vote.
- Some other types of audience interaction – maybe something via cell phone or along those lines. The technology is there for it.
- Some type of party event one night.
- Ancestral Health t-shirts, etc., for sale.
- Live video streaming (I know they tried to have it this year.)
And finally, some pitchers of water in the main rooms.
These are just suggestions for improvement as I thought the event went very well for the first installment.